Airtel Prepaid minimum monthly recharge is now for Rs. 155 for 24 days

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 10,108
The article kind of insinuates that 23 recharge is gone. But that is still the same.

OY8ynlT.webp

Both show same specifications for me 🙄

What's the difference 🤔

Last edited:
I guess airtel entered wrong plan data 🥴

Many news articles are implying that the 23 is now changed to 45. So the 35 equivalent is gone... So 45, then next would be 79?

I ported my secondary SIM from Airtel to BSNL last week, anticipating this hike. In BSNL, I can keep the number active at Rs 22 for 90 days.

Last edited:
So recharged 49 for a backup number for brother. The difference between 45 & 49 in price is too less and facilities is too high. Basically to me it seems they have kept it to skirt around complaints that mandatory talk value needs to be purchased.

Vodafone instead have made 24 voucher plan valid for 14 days from 28 days.

airtel puts the 49rs recharge in talktime instead in balance amount , how to increase the balance amount then? so i can just leave a month or few to deduct money for validity automatic

The talktime is valid only for that 28 days I believe. If you want additional talktime added to balance, I think you need to do other recharges like 10, 500, 1000 etc

yes thats only for 28 days ,so if i dont use 38 rs. in 28 days .will it be used for validity for next 28 days ? or rs38 will be just gone? so talktime is just a value not money from which they can deductt 23rs for valdity extension?

I wish they something for year long validity like Rs.365 recharge.
TT not needed just active no for calls n sms.

I believe that 38 rupees is just gone - Based on what someone else who usedthat recaharge option told me.