Airtel, prepaid Balance getting deducted Every 30 Minutes

• Thread starter Thread starter kirana0803
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,494

kirana0803

ISP
BSNL
Hi,i am using Airtel Simcard in my Black Berry Curve 9300G Handset , from past 1 month, Airtel is keep on deducting balance from my number, when i question Customer Care manager i was told that its GPRS charges. Since the usage not made from my end i gave the complete justification, and the amount was refunded , but still again and again balance is still getting deducted even today as well, i have spoken Esclation Manager in Customer care but non of them are able to solve issue, i am using my Airtel # since 5 years i dont want to loose the # , if there is no solution than my last option Would be MNP.Please any 1 help me, Thanks in Advance

are you sure your phone is not connected to the internet using airtelgprs settings?

i have not configured any setting in my hands , not installed any 3rd party browser as well , when i tried using browser , i getting error message , Please check your internet setting or contact service provider.

it would be hard to check out the problem here on the forum. i suggest visiting an airtel store and get the device settings from there and file a complaint with them that data charges are being deducted from your phone.

Most probably OP's phone is accessing the net to sync data, etc. which is causing balance deductions. Better activate some GPRS / 3G pack or get rid of the settings altogether.