• Thread starter Thread starter skorpio1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,253

skorpio1

Regulars
ISP
MTNL TriB200 :: 2048/512
AIRTEL just offered me a 199 BONANZA plan for Vodafone Mumbai Users.
I got a call from their " POACHING" executives who tried to convince me to change over.
I said call me in 30mins and then quickly called the AIRTEL helpline at 9892012345 to see if this was true

IT WAS TRUE !!
[*]Rental :-199
[*]All Mah/Goa LANDLINE/MOBILE/WLL/FWP @ 50p/min:yahoo:
[*]CLIP LIFETIME FREE
[*]NATIONAL ROAMING FREE(ofcourse):redface:
[/list]SMS

[*]LOCAL & Mah/Goa :50p:thumbsup:
[*]National: Rs2
[/list]Anyone who calls AIRTEL Mumbai on 9892012345, can take this plan.No questions asked.No need for drama of issuing Disconnection Threats

If u give ur Postpaid number to the executive(nice chap called ROHIT answered my call),they will call u back in a day or 2 to see if you can keep the last 5 digits same

Closest plan Vodafone has is TALK299@50P:madness:

With the complaints I get from my friends/family that my number is Unreachable or other network issues at many times;
I feel tempted to go for the offer and not wait for Number portability

CORRECTION/UPDATE 28th Feb 3pm

199Bonanza does not have Mah/Goa LANDLINE/MOBILE/WLL/FWP @ 50p/min
Only Mah Mobiles(except BSNL) @50p

I just called up AIRTEL Care and confirmed.
hree days ago they confirmed that it was 50p and today they said NO SUCH THING 🙁

I had similar plan in here, but it was from Vodafone. Also they gave me 199/- worth TT free every month.

Thats the Corp FV199 Plan your talking about. I have that too.But in 199Bonanza All Mah/Goa calls are @50p, where as in Corp FV199 its Rs2(STD Rates) for Mah&Goa Landlines and BSNL Mobile phones

Dont worry mate.If Vodafone loses even one dozen users to AIRTELS poaching, within hours the VF"Retentions/Cancellations" dept will have the 199Bonanza plan on Vodafone also 🙂PREDATORY PRICING ZINDABAD!!!

yes Exactly!!...why dont they Bring any plans with 50 paise per min on STD calls

Maybe one day we will get all India STD calls @10p/Min HAHAHAHAHA.The Minister referred to Intra Circle calls @10p a few days ago

Yesterday three operators were given licences by DoT
The more the operators, the fancier the schemes; and hence better prices for us the consumer

CORRECTION/UPDATE 28th Feb 3pm

199Bonanza does not have Mah/Goa LANDLINE/MOBILE/WLL/FWP @ 50p/min
Only Mah Mobiles(except BSNL) @50p

I just called up AIRTEL Care and confirmed.
hree days ago they confirmed that it was 50p and today they said NO SUCH THING 🙁