Airtel Ping issues

• Thread starter Thread starter Amitrajps
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,714

Amitrajps

ISP
Airtel
This month there where lots of fig issues in international servers( eclub server), when i called then they said the problem was from their end and would fix it in few days and it was fixed as they promised. every thing was going well after the ping was fixed, but for 3 days ther was a sudden jump in ping on all the eclub servers. The normal ping from airtel in ecub sever was 100, but from fast 1 week the ping has jumped to 160-190 ( in game will be 250). When i called airtel, they said there is no problem from their end and didnt know whats the cause for this. My other online friend who uses airtel gets the same ping like i did.I was wondering, if ther any other people out there who is facing the same problem, or is this only me. Well i do get normal ping in al the indian server, like i used to get before. But it seems only i am having problem with eclub server. As i am a Left4dead2 player my primary server is eclub. Do you guys know whats the problem .I am thinking for changing my isp, if no solution is found soon. Can u guys reccomend me any good isp other than airtel. I fell airtel has lost its substance.thank you

60 views, not even a single reply zzzzzzzzzzzzzz