Airtel Online Shop User Experiences

iCon

masoom kameena!
Ordered amzer soft gel tpu glass back cover for S2 today 15/10/2012 with COD option. Price is less than flipkart. Its showing shipping date as 22 Oct. I will update as soon as I receive the product.

Sushubh

Administrator
Airtel Shopping? You mean their co-branded store from Infibeam? Good luck.did you check the prices on fommy?

iCon

masoom kameena!
No no... shop.airtel.comAs its cod so I have no headache abour pre payment and refund.

Sushubh

Administrator
Powered By Infibeam

that's what i said man. you think airtel would run their own store with warehouses? :)

iCon

masoom kameena!
Ok.. Actually I seen it and ordered bcoz they didn't ask for pre payment. :DIf I won't receive then will surely check fommy.

iCon

masoom kameena!
In Fommy its total cost is 423 something including shipping (60) while in airtel total cost in 350 around, no shipping charges.

iCon

masoom kameena!
But when I placed order, befor payment option it was showing total amt+shipping as net amt.

Sushubh

Administrator
you add this code in the shopping cart. i know this because i ordered once and did not notice this coupon at all. even though it is shown on all the pages of their website. :) it would remove the shipping charges.

iCon

masoom kameena!
Ok thanks, tomorrow will cancel from airtel shop and re order from fommy if they deliver in my city.