Airtel online booking- reg.

ISP
You Broadband
Hi guys
I booked a new Airtel broadband connection by paying them Rs 500 online, yesterday. This 500 is the cashback amount. In their website it is mentioned as "a customer who pays online should not pay any amount to any FE or airtel executive - who commits reversal or do not have online CAF number which gets generated online –".
Today, I got a call from one of their executives. They want me to pay 500 as a security deposit again. So I called up airtel customer care where they said that I do no pay the cash to the executive as I have already done it online and this 500 rupees will be waived off in the first month bill. I called the executive and said whatever the customer care guys told me. However, the executive says that the cash that I pay to him will be deducted in the first month bill and the security deposit which I have paid online will be sent through DD/ cheque to my home. He also said that he does the same for all other customers.
Guys, please help me. Is the Airtel Executive true? Should I pay him 500 rupees, even though I paid online already? Do any of you guys have prior experience about it?
I stay in thambaram east, chennai.
Sorry for my bad english.
Cheers
Vignesh.

Pay by cheque or DD only. To Airtel and not to the dealer.

And do write your name address and any unique req no which you got online on back of cheque

This is utterly BS... You dont need to pay anything if paid online.. Just quote the online reff number in the CAF. The agent is trying to make an another fresh sale by telling you this tale and get the credit. You get credit of 100 rs per month towards your bill for the next 5 months