Airtel offering "up to" 10GB per month data for six months to postpaid subscribers

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,281
got only 2gb pm for 6months

Such offers + retention offers have provided me with 125gb per month lol (never thought will see so much data ever). On the other note, I have realized that in the past 4-5 months, airtel 4g speeds have reduced drastically.

that's what we get when people get 1GB per day at 350 bucks per 56/78 days.

same with a friend of mine, got 2gb per month, called cc and compained, they registered the complain. let's see..

btw this offer has a t&c i.e you should be airtel postpaid customer atleast from before june ' 2017. if you are like me who got postpaid after june' 2017 then you won't get the offer.

@Deep Saha retention plan. Getting 60gb per month for Rs 400 or so. Now receiving 70gb + last month's usage which has accumulated to 65gb, so in total receiving 135 GB.

Last edited:
same with a friend of mine, got 2gb per month, called cc and compained, they registered the complain. let's see..

btw this offer has a t&c i.e you should be airtel postpaid customer atleast from before june ' 2017. if you are like me who got postpaid after june' 2017 then you won't get the offer.

I ported into Airtel in August. Called up the CC, they initially said that i wasn't eligible but about an hour after the call they activated the offer on my number.

I ported into Airtel in August. Called up the CC, they initially said that i wasn't eligible but about an hour after the call they activated the offer on my number.
how ??? did someone call or did got found the banner or what??

Nope. Just got an SMS stating that 10GB data for 6 months has been activated on my number.