Airtel offering "up to" 10GB per month data for six months to postpaid subscribers

salaxzar

Regulars
Such offers + retention offers have provided me with 125gb per month lol (never thought will see so much data ever). On the other note, I have realized that in the past 4-5 months, airtel 4g speeds have reduced drastically.

webie

Regulars
same with a friend of mine, got 2gb per month, called cc and compained, they registered the complain. let's see..

btw this offer has a t&c i.e you should be airtel postpaid customer atleast from before june ' 2017. if you are like me who got postpaid after june' 2017 then you won't get the offer.

salaxzar

Regulars
@Deep Saha retention plan. Getting 60gb per month for Rs 400 or so. Now receiving 70gb + last month's usage which has accumulated to 65gb, so in total receiving 135 GB.

Last edited:

Alvord12

Internet Lurker
Regulars
same with a friend of mine, got 2gb per month, called cc and compained, they registered the complain. let's see..

btw this offer has a t&c i.e you should be airtel postpaid customer atleast from before june ' 2017. if you are like me who got postpaid after june' 2017 then you won't get the offer.
I ported into Airtel in August. Called up the CC, they initially said that i wasn't eligible but about an hour after the call they activated the offer on my number.