Airtel offering 75 Mbps on V-Fiber

manojrk

Regulars
Yep. It's 599 plan with 100 bucks waived off for six months.

Adidam

Regulars
599 is the 80GB plan iirc. So he is probably getting 100 rupee discount. I have 150 discount on the same plan but I am still on adsl.
How can I get this PLAN because they say that no plan is available least than 899 now.

Please let me know.

150 Rs. is lifetime?

Sushubh

Administrator
my 150 is lifetime but it's on stupid 4mbps adsl. as the other member stated, they are not offering good discounts now. probably because of the jio complaint with trai/tdsat.

igloo

Not just Internet.
Regulars
I am on 499 8mbps 30GB plan + 10GB retention + 10GB dth + 1TB yearlong pack -200 lifetime discount total bill is 299+gst=rs352 using only for reliable phone calls as network is not good.
Using vfiber as act fiber backup.
More than 6month old plan.

Sushubh

Administrator
lol yeah. same. i hate paying 650 rupees just for the landline as the internet on adsl is shite. but have no option. they really should consider launching a landline only plan. but i guess there is not much money in having these customers.

krish_88

Regulars
Regulars
After being with MTNL for many years, I recently upgraded from MTNL to Airtel V-Fiber.. They told me that 24Mbps is the max they can offer me at my locality.

This is what i have been getting recently...

Yep. It's 599 plan with 100 bucks waived off for six months.
I recently downgraded to new ₹499 plan with ₹200 lifetime discount carried over from my previous ₹1099 plan. The plan says 8Mbps speed but I'm still getting 50 Mbps. The bill cycle got renewed today so this shouldn't be a bug but I'll wait a few more days to verify this properly.

manojrk

Regulars
I tried to downgrade to 499 plan but the lady informed me that once I cross 100 GB broadband will suspended till next bill cycle comes. Did they ever mentioned something like when you downgraded?