Airtel now offers 75 MBPS for Rs. 999 as well as 20% discount on Annual rental plans in Chennai

Airtel now offers speeds upto 75MBPS (Earlier 40 MBPS) for Rs. 999. Also 20% discount on advance annual rental plans.

-- dead tinypic image removed --

-- dead tinypic image removed --

Last edited:
I can tell you that Jio Fibre launch in your area is imminent

I wonder if annual rental is available for existing users. I would be interested if so 😛

It should be available. Just call them.

Last edited:
Annual discounts are old thing.

75 mbps is much required since they didn't had anything between 40 and 100.

Now those who can't support 100 mbps, can take advantaqge of 75.

They should introduce 50 or 60 mbps too.

I am at trichy.Last month got Rs 1099 airtel broadband (V-FIBER ,130 GB, 40Mbps) and I am getting 2 Mbps only.How to get highspeed?

Annual discounts are old thing.

75 mbps is much required since they didn't had anything between 40 and 100.

Now those who can't support 100 mbps, can take advantaqge of 75.

They should introduce 50 or 60 mbps too.

I highly agree. They should instead be adopting 16 | 25 | 50 | 75 | 100 so that larger set of people can enjoy varied speeds according to the limitations.

Well my area has limitation of 24 mbps.. Though while "selling" the upgrade idea I was promised 40 mbps pretty soon & despite it being a few months now, it went up from 8 mbps to 16 mbps during upgrade and now 24.

Also, annual discounts being old thing in the sense, Airtel has had them already for a long time or are you saying that does not interest you?

I wonder if annual rental is available for existing users. I would be interested if so 😛
I'm sure its available for everyone. Few months back one of the customer care execitive offered me an annual rental plan. Just mail them with a copy of this picture.

Well my area has limitation of 24 mbps.. Though while "selling" the upgrade idea I was promised 40 mbps pretty soon & despite it being a few months now, it went up from 8 mbps to 16 mbps during upgrade and now 24.

Also, annual discounts being old thing in the sense, Airtel has had them already for a long time or are you saying that does not interest you?
They have annual discount for some months but we dont pay annually haha.

@kryptocodes I received this phamplet at my door step in Chennai. It may or may not be applicable for all areas even in chennai. Plans offered by airtel differs area to area even in Chennai. Contact cc with this phamplet.