Airtel now giving 2000GB bonus data valid till 21 Nov 2018. Some plan changes too in Jaipur.

ISP
BSNL
So I got a new Airtel V-Fiber connection on the 19th of November and I got 1000 GB bonus two times (Once on the 20th and again on the 21st).

I called Airtel CC to ask about something else (To ask about some plans being upgraded, as some users on this forum were reporting) and they mentioned I have additional 2000 GB. I believed that the the 2nd 1000 GB Bonus was by mistake/accidental and hence didn't wanna bring it up (Unnecessary attention, what if they take it away!?!?) but because the CC executive brought it up I tried to act confused (Lol...I know 😛) and they told me that it's a 2000 GB bonus I got because of new connection and it's valid till the 21st of November 2018 (Instead of 31st March 2018 as per the previous 1000 GB bonus offer).

I asked the follow-up about when they changed it to 2000 GB bonus from 1000 GB and they said on 21st Nov only (Yesterday). I also asked if the same bonus is available for other plans (Lower priced plans) but the executives system started facing some issues and they asked to call back again for that information (I haven't yet).

So now the thing I called them for, the plan changes. Specifically the 1399 plan now giving 325 GB up from 175 GB. I asked them and they confirmed that that's true. Also that the 1399 plan is now the highest plan, meaning that the 1599 plan (225 GB) and the 1999 plan (325 GB) have now been discontinued (Apparently the info on the site is yet to upgraded). I also asked them about the lower plans, the 699, the 799, the 999 and the 1199 plans and they said they are all still the same. They all offer 30 GB, 40 GB, 80 GB and 125 GB respectively. As I mentioned previously, the executives' system started facing problems so they couldn't confirm if the additional 1000 GB new connection bonus is being given on lower plans too but I got the 1199 plan and I got it so make of that information whatever you want.

I also asked if data rollover will work for me or not cause I have 2000 GB (I read some posts on this forum saying rollover doesn't work if you have more than 1000 GB) and they said it will, there's no limit. I asked if they are sure, and they seemed sure.

Here is a screenshot showing the 2000 GB additional bonus -
Source

And it looks like the 1399 plan in Jaipur by far the best plan right now, giving 200 GB additional data for 200 extra bucks over the plan just below it. I have put in an upgrade request already, let's see. And if they upgrade the rest of the plans then I'll just downgrade back down.

you will lose the bonus data if you downgrade from higher plan

@droid I personally don't have any plans to downgrade, I'll probably upgrade to the 1399 plan. Even if I ever downgrade, I'll ask them beforehand if they will and if they say yes, convince them not to.

@yougotmehere Yeah, that's what I wanted to know, what's the bonus for other plans. As I mentioned, I asked them that but the executive's system started giving her problems so she told to call back. I didn't want to call again cause I was getting a lot of waiting time. I wonder if it's 500+1000GB and 750+1000GB, this 1000GB being the end bonus.