Airtel Night Plans 1GB 3G for Rs. 49

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 12,588

Jagat

ISP
MTNL
Airtel has introduced night plans to be used only within 12AM to 6AM only for 1 day.

500 MB = Rs. 29
1GB = Rs. 49

This is great if you want to quickly download something at night.

You can access these plans by dialing *129#

they would throttle it and then you would pull out your hair trying to download 1GB in 6 hours.

No actually, I have used it last night at 12 AM to download some large files which would have made my MTNL connection cry.
The speed I got was a in the range of 4 MBps. All downloads were finished in around 20 minutes.

docomo is cheaper, only 22 rupees for 60 minutes and more than 1GB download any time of the day as speeds never drops below 400 kBps. this can be done only when tethered and not on handset.

i had use airtel 3g but strangely only browsing was good ,i always get 10 / 20 kbps download speed.
Complained many time to airtel and they tell me only one thing clear your cache and reboot the phone -.-

I remember the now discontinued plans of Cartel group, 30 Mins, Unlimited 3G plan in 17Rs. I used to download more than 1GB in that dirt cheap price.

Add or minus rupee or two, and you see Vodafone and Idea already have similar plan. Cartel continues..