Airtel - New Plan home 799

• Thread starter Thread starter nETXPERT
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 13,576

nETXPERT

ISP
think ?
hey , guys airtel has just launched the new plan home799 for its home users and its available for migration now . details are enclosd as below : Plan Rental : home 799Download Speeds 256kbpsFree Voice noneFree DSL unlimitedPulse Rate (Rs.) 1.10Additional BB Usage (Rs. / hr) unlimited Call Duration: Local Fixed Line 180 secs Call Duration: Local Mobile 60 secsCall Duration: STD 30sec enjoy......... the broadband with speed of 256 kbps now, airtel is again competing the mtnl in price department

whyy double thread???😕

pricing aint good enough. when will we get 2mbps unlimited for less than 1k? >_>

pricing aint good enough. when will we get 2mbps unlimited for less than 1k? >_>
may be 5++ years later...........:hysterical:

they now need to revise the pricing of the 512kbps connection. i have two of these and i hate to pay 1500 for them. 🙁

they now need to revise the pricing of the 512kbps connection. i have two of these and i hate to pay 1500 for them. 🙁
they should decrease the rate 4m 1500 to 1200rs(just imagining......)

At the moment I pay Rs 799 for my plan 699 + 100 top up and get Rs. 75 talk time too, so this plan is not as good.

Yes. 512 UL should become around 12,999 and 1MBPS UL should be 19,999!

Yes. 512 UL should become around 12,999 and 1MBPS UL should be 19,999!
😕😕😕
12999 what?????????

Guys... looks like this is another game plan frm Airtel. I was using 256kbps 999Rs plan from last 2 year... got to know about this 799 last week and changed my plan since the download and speed was same (I was told this). I experience now slow download. I used to get around 30kbps and now I dont get more then 26kbps.
I called up tech support and they said many things -
- 999 plan I used to get 280kbps and now it 256kbps, so some decease in download. (they never tld me this when i was changing the plan)
- For 256kbps, download more then 20kbps is "Good" speed... lady on the line was trying to say that I should be "happy" that Im getting good speed.
- There is some decrease due to copper wires and change in plan... I should wait for few days to see if there is any further decrease in the download speed.
- Whatever happened but now I cant go back to 999 plan.
I am not sure where to get help on this. Airtel spport center will tell the same story if I call up again....im sure.

hey 26KBps is fine for a 256kbps connection and previously home 999 was offering 256kbps only not 280kbps...i think customer care misinformed u

Yeah, I too 🙁...