airtel money: Airtel Mobile Payment Service Launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 8,658
are u kidding??

its only for 1 time discounts , next month u will be charged as it should be
Really? But, i heard that its 5% cash back on all Airtel Bills and All DTH Bills. Not sure... yeah, that page tells its for next airtel bill. You are right. Then whats so different about this? I can well pay bills through Debit card.

airtel is trying to compete with Visa and Master its better to stay away from airtel , for a long time they are trying to make this is a success

So, a friend asked me to recharge his uncle's mobile using "Airtel Money" as he gets 10% more. I did not have even have an account, so he suggested getting one as I can get Rs.50 discount on 1st two months on postpaid bills (i.e. 10% of paid amount - upto Rs.50). So I went ahead and made 2-3 payments (saved Rs.50 so far). Another Rs.50 to be saved next month. Looks ok. Intending to keep a max. of Rs.1000 as backup for making such urgent recharge or Airtel mobile bill payments. Service looks ok.
Anyone faced any problem? if so, please give feedback. If too many issues will just utilize the Rs.100 benefit (plus 1-2 recharge benefits for friend, and close/stop using the account.