• Thread starter Thread starter dhananjayk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 16,243

dhananjayk

Regular
ISP
Tata
Following are the plans i was offered from retention department in order to continue with Airtel Mobile.Airtel Prepaid - Karnataka CircleCurrent Tariff: 50Paise/Min All IndiaNew Retention Plan #1:Airtel - Airtel (Local) : 20Paise/MinAirtel - Mobile(Local): 30Paise/MinAirtel - Landline/Mobile (STD): 60Paise/Min (I hope i remember correctly) New Retention Plan #2:Airtel - Airtel (Local) : 10Paise/Min :yahoo:Airtel - Mobile(Local): 30Paise/MinAirtel - LL/Mobile(STD): 40 Paise/MinBoth retention plans will be provided at a daily rental of 1Rs and valid for 6 months.So you need to send "PORT Mobile Number" to 1900 after 6 months to get latest retention plans :wink:One of my cousin opted for MNP for his Airtel-Karnataka postpaid connection.Postpaid Retention Plan:Airtel - Mobiles (Local): 40Paise/MinAirtel - Landline (Local): 1 Rs/MinAirtel - Mobiles/Landline (STD): 1Rs/MinMonthly rental of 249 with 600 Free minutes per month for all o/g calls (Local& Mobile) Plus a 20% discount for 3 months.He would like to stay with Airtel. So i suggested him to send port sms again after 3 months :hysterical:Note: I have mentioned above plans just for information purpose and i cannot guarantee that it can be applicable for every one.Airtel_Presence:You may update this thread with other retention plans if any. If you are not aware of any retention plans then please suggest above plans to others. You may retain a few more :wink:

The Retention Plan #2 for prepaid seems to be good.:imwink:

I choose Retention plan #2 because i just wanted to know whether they are serious about changing my plan or not. They said within 2 days my plan will be changed.Its been over 5 days and no plan change. I think retention guys get an XLS sheet with customer Name, Number, Retained - columns. If a customer agrees to stay with Airtel, they just select YES from list of values 🙂 and send it to their supervisors so that those guys prepare a graph of Retained Vs Not Retained and send it to their supervisors and this continues...End mein bakra koun banega ? Customer like me and others 😡

The postpaid option doesn't seem to be of any thing spectacularMy existing Postpaid Plan from Vodafone (AP) seems to be similarMonthly rental Rs 99 Calls to local mobiles Rs .5 Vodafone to Vodafone calls Rs .4 To other phones Rs .5 STD to Vodafone mobile Rs .5 STD to other mobile Rs .5 National SMS Rs .5 International SMS Rs 5 Which includesFree 100 Local mobile minutes and 100 STD and 200 Local or National SMS

Airtel_Presence:
You may update this thread with other retention plans if any. If you are not aware of any retention plans then please suggest above plans to others. You may retain a few more :wink:

We have to decide whether to retain Airtel Presence here or not. I hope they are on PTO.

-Kannan M

shud we care??? he is going to come and give us usual email address to contact on.. 😀

I choose Retention plan #2 because i just wanted to know whether they are serious about changing my plan or not. They said within 2 days my plan will be changed.
Its been over 5 days and no plan change.
I think retention guys get an XLS sheet with customer Name, Number, Retained - columns. If a customer agrees to stay with Airtel, they just select YES from list of values 🙂 and send it to their supervisors so that those guys prepare a graph of Retained Vs Not Retained and send it to their supervisors and this continues...

End mein bakra koun banega ? Customer like me and others 😡

After Offering u the Retention Plans, they will change it after 3months. So ultimately The person who should suffer is the Airtel Customer!😡

guys i was planning to port my golden Airtel No.(VIP No.) to som other operator but i was almost helpless to select the operator as no ONE IS PROVIDING ATLEAST SATISFACTORY OR DECENT SERVICE. is this the current senario of Indian telecom industry with 14 telecom operator. so depressing

Nothing to get depressed cos of this reason .. It's same allover the world ..When I was in US I hardly got any signal in my area .. and the operator was AT&T .. and their 3G speed.. less said the better ..Same was the situation in Norway ...Just try to choose one which is the least evil 😀

AT & T coverage varies from place to place, I think worst in Bay Area/California. The 3G problems were bcos of so many users using it without caps, bandwidth was not sufficient. Anyways u can always change the operator in USA, unless of course u r an iPhone user 😛

well, east coast was somewhat o.k. boston had good coverage of AT&T, but definatly 3G used to s$$k there

AT & T coverage varies from place to place, I think worst in Bay Area/California. The 3G problems were bcos of so many users using it without caps, bandwidth was not sufficient. Anyways u can always change the operator in USA, unless of course u r an iPhone user 😛

Not any more. VZ has got the iPhone now 😀