Airtel Mobile Pay Per Second Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter swaps22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 71,633
Thats good news !Waiting for VF to come with 1 paise plan in Karnataka !

For this one has to change the plan or all prepaid customers can avail this or does this thing has be activated, because i tried no changes yet... 😛leasehelp:

Vodafone is more often the last one to offer such plans. It has the largest number of post-paid subscribers in the countryPer-second billing is way better for short calls. Too bad this offer will not be extended for Airtel post-paid subscribers for now.

Yesterday I called the CC and asked the tariffs(Assam).Existing customers recharge with Rs.75(LAPU)New customers recharge with Rs.77(LAPU)The service will be available from today.Tariff validity 1 year.Currently available only in prepaid.

in Karnataka just recharge for rs 64 and you will converted into new freedom plan. just dial 12131 for more info. tariff 1 year.

tariff 1 year.

This literally sucks. Telecom operators really have stupid conditions for schemes. Fair usage policy and limited validity of offers should be monitored and penalized by TRAI.

Unfortunately in our country the regulator wakes up after the damage has been done. As an example: After Dish, Tata Sky etc were launched and had millions of subsribers, TRAI woke up one day saying that all the STBs should be interoperable since both were using MPEG2 technology. This never took off, despite TRAI having a legal clause for all DTH businesses in India.

No one really cares for their consumers, everyone focusses on making a fast buck without bearing in mind that if you focus on the revenue giver - the customer - then their profitability will automatically increase at a much faster pace.

Too bad!

State Existing New customersHP 64 66 DEL 94 99 CHN 64 69 AP 66 67 KK 64 66 MP 64 69 PB 94 97 HAR 64 65 MUM 64 69 UPW 64 69 GUJ 76 82 MAH 64 69 KER 64 67 TN 64 69 KOL 64 67 UPE 64 69 JK 78 79 WB 64 67 BH 73 74 OR 68 69 RAJ 70 71 AS 75 77 NE 75 77 Tarrif validity one year

In Rajasthan Recharge Rates are: 70 Rs for one year and call rates are 1 sec pulse for airtel local and landline and 1.20 p/sec for other land line and std

While i ws chilling w/ my friend he got a msg on his phone (Airtel prepaid sim) that all Airtel prepaid users can now avail of the 1p/sec offers...My friend ws over the moon..esp as I recently bought a Tata Docomo sim for the very reason that it offers the 1p/sec offer for all local n std calls....So after being taunted by my airtel buddy i returned home and went on the net and realised some pretty outrageous facts about the Airtel 1p/sec offer....firstly this 1p/sec is a 'limited'

Airtel is waste. Go for Tata Docomo which offers unlimited local and std calls each at Rs.0.01 per second WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL RECHARGE. Tata is much more better :yahoo:.