Airtel mobile office : Rs. 98 PLan

• Thread starter Thread starter nehar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5,542

nehar

ISP
Airtel mobile office
i have been using aritel mobile office since 3 months now. the service has realy gone down to a greater extent. the speed as slowed down a lot. every now and then connectvity problem occurs and i have re conect to office mobile. the conection drops on it sown and that too frequently.

Today a new problem has surfaced:
im not able to connect at all. the web browser is not able to connect to the mobile office at all. all the settings are proper. And in adition to it im not able to get through any of the airtel helpline numbers. when i dial them i get connected but moment i press the number to "connnect to the customer care executive or for technical help" call gets disconected.
i have called using different numbers but the problem is stil the same.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

please suggest me a solution

email them or visit nearest ARCor wait for sometimeor get a backup connection.

back up connection as in?

from other service provider

I have both Airtel & vodafone, if one stops working I use another.

can we log in to fb n other sites at the same time using two diff mobile networks?

you using dual sim phone?

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

never tried since dont have dual sim. Depends if both sim can be active at same time. if yes then I guess just need to specify access point

I can use mobile apn and wifi connection simultaneously on my phone. Just need to specify what access point you want to use for that particular app.

I have been using airtel gprs for more than 4 years. Initially airtel's gprs was considered to be best gprs with competitive plans. But since the introduction of Rs. 98 plan, the speed has dropped significantly, and there are rampant disconnections. I have seen tata docomo and bsnl having better gprs speeds than airtel.