Airtel Mobile: How many of YOU Stopped using GPRS after 30 Ps/50 KB Plan ?

ISP
BSNL Fiber 750GB
Hi...Just wanted to know whether you guys also share my thoughtbefore there were variuos plans like for a week / month / per day .. i used to use GPRs ...but after thier CRAPPY 30PS / 50 KB plan , i totally stopped using GPRS .I dont know who is the PR for airtel , but he should be a lunatic to introduce such plans ...god damn a$$h)les... its a slowest GPRS connection and u airtel want customers to fall for ur crappy plan ? GO F()CK ()RSELF !!! :wall:

30 paise is deducted even if i open google which is a not a heavy site:madness:but in bsnl it cost 5 paise to open google:cool2:and bsnl edge speed is more than that of airtel in my area15 to 20KBps download speed(bsnl)😀 and 8 to 10KBps in airtel😡

30 paise is deducted even if i open google which is a not a heavy site:madness:

but in bsnl it cost 5 paise to open google:cool2:
and bsnl edge speed is more than that of airtel in my area
15 to 20KBps download speed(bsnl)😀 and 8 to 10KBps in airtel😡

😱 😱 😱 😱

i never knew it...

is this wht they call " day robbery ? "

30P/50KB is a ridiculously expensive plan. Good for other mobile companies they will get the internet using customers which will leave Airtel, if they have a better data plan. Good Job Airtel :thumbsup::wall:

Ive got vodafone too...For surfing net on fone charges are 10 Ps / 10 KB :frown:

Even Idea! provides unlimited GPRS for rs99 per month my friend is using it & is getting good speeds too 😛

I was using it since GPRS was Rs. 5/day but unsubscribed when they started charging upon data transfer.:notallowed: Now I have BSNL plan 525 with 50 MB free GPRS sufficient for checking e-mails and news on the move. :thumb:

Iam one of Them who stopped using Airtel Gprs and even dumpede my airtel Connection aftter they removed Airtel Online Plan and shifted to 30ps/50kb plan

Aiortel Gonna Lose More costumors like this If They Create Such Non Sense.Airtel Really Sucks😡

----------

Airtel Dont Introduce New Attrative tariffs as the Other Service providers do,Atleast They Have To Retain the old Plans(Airtel Online Gprs).....but I dont understand why They Do every thing Against Customers🙁

I was once a serious user of airtel gprs.., but now i never thought of using it after this horrifying tariff.., it seems there is some idiot out there in Airtel who wants to end the saga of airtel