Airtel March 2017 Plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,190
I got it by recharging the amount through My Airtel app. That's actually STV so you have to use the app anyway to avail it.

This is Airtel so there is a catch, as always. The data offered is 3G and it's split into 500 MB for daytime and 500 MB for night time which according to Airtel is 3 AM to 5 AM.

Airtel is my primary number super reliable hoping they launch something like Vodafone 349rs data with calling pack all in one type

I got it by recharging the amount through My Airtel app. That's actually STV so you have to use the app anyway to avail it.

This is Airtel so there is a catch, as always. The data offered is 3G and it's split into 500 MB for daytime and 500 MB for night time which according to Airtel is 3 AM to 5 AM.
Oh. We don't necessarily require the Airtel 4G Handset?

I have checked My Airtel App. It doesn't say the offer mentioned in the article. What to do?

Did you get any promo SMS from Airtel stating Rs. 345/349 will give you unlimited calls and 1GB data? If not then SMS PORT <your number> to 1900 and the offer will be made available to you asap.

Has anybody tried to avail these plans on postpaid?