airtel looting people

• Thread starter Thread starter panx73
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,519

panx73

ISP
hathway
airtel looting people..i had 98 rs plan activated and had some 153 mb left in gprs account. as usual i checked my gprs balance and then surfed on phone..but after some time net disconnected and it showed 0 balance... even the main balance of 194 rs was deducted.called cc they said it has been used... they just dont listen.even some of my friends had same problem,they stopped using airtel gprs.i am absolutely sure about my usages. have been using airtel gprs since its launch 10 yr back.so i know how much data i use.few days before they even deducted some 50 rs for clicking on hungama service.. which i didnt cklick at all.please help me what to do to these looters.if Mobile Number Portability is the only option then please suggest a good operator that doesnt charge roaming between mumbai and maharashtra?

MTNL should be a good option for you as it does not charge roaming between Mumbai and Maharashtra. Another option is to go with Tata Docomo as they have the best network available in Mumbai and Maharashtra.Hope this helps.

Well, i think this is the most appropriate thread to post what i came to know yesterday!I was looking to buy a sim card for my other phone, to use it as a secondary phone. I thought of giving a look to what Airtel had on offer & i went to their showroom in our area. I asked the salesgirl for a good prepaid scheme. ANd i was shocked to hear what she said "Sir, why dont u try the Postpaid connection, as u will have to pay Rs.231 for buying a prepaid card!"I was like "Nope! Sorry! Thank You" & just walked out of the shop! :O :drool: :Shabbo:I went to VF showroom & the server was down.....so finally i selected Reliance which had a showroom nearby! 😀

Why is that so? Till now i have bought cards from company showroom only......havent faced any such situation though.