Airtel Line keeps disconnecting...

Any updates on this Sushubh?IS your problem sorted out?

Well Timeouts are still bad here.🙁I'm interested in the answer they give you sushubh.

oh they visited my friend's place who is facing the same problem. they said that they really cannot do anything about ping breaks to google. they said that the pings to airtel's own server are fine and that is good enough... i think they have again put us back to the old route where cable problems are there.

yes me thinks same too.tekky get airtel iptv so airtel will increase link speediptv requires 6-8mbps link speed.🙂

when did Airtel start iptv ? they have not advertised about it

Yea they havent officially advertised about it...but call up ur engineer...probably he'll tell u more details about it...since most of the CC guys r aloof about it...its tested and awaiting final launch...which can be anytime...

nope still under testing. there was a member on the forum who said that her firm was hired by the company for marketing... that was the last i heard about airtel iptv.

The problem was in the server at backend hub. This is what airtel engineer told me & later customer support agreed to it. I checked thru 'ping' command it continuoulsy showed "request timed out" well, now it is resolved.