• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,313

ponmani

ISP
airtel broadband
Dear Sir,
Account number: 15968411
landline number : 04224364329
I have given my landline termination/cancellation request on 6th of august 2011. Request number 1901922. In this regard I spoke to several customer care officers, they have not responding properly. So I tried to contact nodal/appellate officer 044-42100356, 044-42039583. But I got the recorded message “nodal/appellate officers busy” try after sometime and my call got disconnected.
As per airtel rules, landline should be cancelled from 7th day of request raised. If that is the case, my land line should have cancelled on 13th august 2011. Why such delay happening. And no one ready to speak, or give a call back. Is it the way to behave to customer, and especially with the ladies.
I am really upset that I am being part of airtel family sofar.

Thanks and regards

Ponmani

Dear Customer,

Warm greetings from airtel Telemedia Services.

With reference to your e-mail dated 17-Aug-2011, you have expressed concern regarding the delay in the cancellation of your airtel fixed-line 15968411.

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

With further reference to your below e-mail, this is to inform you that your concern regarding the delay in the cancellation has already been registered with the reference number 2288018 and you would receive the confirmation on the cancellation request by 18-Aug-2011, 3:30 PM. Our relevant team would get back to you on the status at the earliest.

We seek your co-operation in this regards until the above resolution for further assistance on your concern.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a very warm and fruitful association with you.

Disclaimer:

Please feel free to speak to our call center executive on 121 (queries) and 198 (complaints or requests). You may also email us at 121@airtel.in

If your requests or complaints are still unresolved, you may get in touch with our Nodal officers at 044-42100356between 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday. You may also email us at nodal.southabts@airtel.in.

If you do not receive a satisfactory response from our Nodal officers, you may send an email at appellate.southabts@airtel.in or you may call at 044-42039583 between 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday.

Shashikala E
Appellate Office
airtel Telemedia Services.

You might want to remove your landline number from your post.

You might want to remove your landline number from your post.

How does it matters when she is disconnecting that