Airtel is rolling out IPv6 on their wired broadband services

I started getting ipv6 in Airtel from yesterday. Using the Nokia G2425G-A router + TP-Link Deco M4 setup. I do not have bridge mode enabled in Nokia Router so basically am on double NAT.

Unfortunately I was not getting ipv6 from TP Link in Router Mode. I changed ipv6 to Bridge Mode method of connecting in TP Link app and voila..All devices are now able to get ipv6 using TP link mesh wifi. My IPV4 addresses are still behind double NAT.

Hope the above helps for anybody facing similar issue.
You can use tp-link in access point mode to remove double NAT, though m4 would lose some functionality like parental control etc.

Yes. In AP Mode it works fine...but the Nokia Router starts to act up since I have over 15-16 devices connected. I think it is not able to handle DHCP efficiently when number of devices increase. That is why I prefer Router Mode in TP-Link since everything works just fine.

I dont have a problem with Double NAT for my current connectivity requirements.

I have same setup as yours. G2425+ 2 M4 nodes.
Used as ap before with 13-18devices without any hiccups though 50% of my devices were iot.
Currently using as bridge mode with pppoe(ipv6+4) on Deco. While my g2425 still is ipv4(diff ip) dedicated for my work laptop.

@soumyadeep.chelsea.bhowal Yes. You will probably not get dynamic IPv6 if you move to static IPv4.

I'm getting a ridiculous 850mbps download and 890mbps upload on speedtest today. I presume because of the ipv6 integrations. Usually I get around 230 or so on both.

I'm getting a ridiculous 850mbps download and 890mbps upload on speedtest today. I presume because of the ipv6 integrations. Usually I get around 230 or so on both.
Speedtest as in Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test I believe? yea this is normal, I also get this when PC is connected via Ethernet cable, but it is not the case when downloading actual heavy duty stuff. like large files or games etc. I get around max 250 on 200mbps connection in this case.