airtel is not letting me port my number to Uninor (mobile number portability)

• Thread starter Thread starter iChaitanya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 52,317
Added 1 more reason that we found out today...i.e. if u have some scheme active like CUG then u cant port! To me its an absurd reason, god knows if its valid reason or not (as per rules)[post]450051[/post]

* Update2: On 31st Jan, 2011 @ 4 PM, I called the airtel mobile nodal officer's dept. again. The lady said no complaints have been registered for MNP for your account till date. I was shocked to hear this. I told her I already have 3 complaint nos. in front of me. I asked whether they were fake/random. She wasn't able to give any satisfactory answer. She registered a fresh complaint (no. 252620). I'm speechless. 😕

* Update3: On 31st Jan, 2011 @ ~11 PM I sent Emails to airtel's Appellate authority and the airtel presence team. This morning, I received acknowledgment Emails from both of them. But, no one has bothered to fix this issue yet.

|

this happened to me many times when I was putting BB complaints with airtel...

btw this porting process looks way too messed up to me like they have introduced........nd wtf is with that ppl on life time plan can't port...most ppl on prepaid will be on lifetime plan only.....crap.....scam !!!!

And in other news mine Request also canceled by sucktel 🙂

Update :

Madamjee on Sucktel 198 told that no request for porting and blah blah received on their side. Here is my voice log with madam jee. http://tumblr.ikunal.in/day/2011/02/03/ "ye call hamari sucktel ki androoni quality suck karti hain, ke liye record ki gayi hain" 😛

And in other news mine Request also canceled by sucktel 🙂

Update :

Madamjee on Sucktel 198 told that no request for porting and blah blah received on their side. Here is my voice log with madam jee. Kunal Gautam's World !!! "ye call hamari sucktel ki androoni quality suck karti hain, ke liye record ki gayi hain" 😛
So you see, now, we're in the same boat! 🙂

Maybe they have outsourced this service to some other country.. and 5:30PM they mentioned most probably is with respect to their timezone 🙂

Added 1 more reason that we found out today...i.e. if u have some scheme active like CUG then u cant port! To me its an absurd reason, god knows if its valid reason or not (as per rules)

[post]450051[/post]

I was on a special scheme [Student Power-BSNL] but my port request was validated.

So you see, now, we're in the same boat! 🙂

हाँ और सकटेल ने उस नाव मैं छेदी कर दीया ।

--link removed--A new reason as per complaintdue to :”legal reasons”The government needs to get up from their sleep !