Airtel is clueless to deactivate 98Rs/- plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter sureshreddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,243

sureshreddy

ISP
Airtel 3G
Hi all,I have activated 98rs/- Gprs plan ( Erecharge ) today, but i want to deactivate the 98rs/- pack coz i need to activate 3G Plan, when i activate 3G plan i get reply from airtel like this " You need to have free mb to activate the plan " -Called customer care but they just cut off call coz they dont know what to do!! lol.-Tried with *567*2# getting " Sorry you are already active with GPRS Pack @ Rs.98 Please deactivate same to activate another pack by dailing *567# "Please help me i need to deactivate this pack urgently!!!

Doesn't work. I wanted the same thing. I argued with the cc guy for 10 minutes.you'll have to disable the pack via 567. The free mbs will remain in your account till the pack expires. Then you can activate the 3g pack. Idiotic move on airtels part.

Guys Im new to this forum... Im actually doing a small survey regarding the connecting internet via USB modem dongle/data card.. so i would be happy if there's anyone willing to participate.... kindly PM me if there's any kind being willing to take time and participate... thanks in advance.....

You should new create a new thread under the required section and post your requirement there instead of spamming every threads.