𝕏 (Twitter) Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,488
  • Views Views 549,163
https://imgur.com/28D1J

this is the new opera notification mail format! looks nice.

@Airtel_Presence Most Responsive Telecom Brand On Twitter [Report]

responsive of course does not mean that you get a reasonable answer to your query. it seems to mean that you get a response to your query. something like this:

Twitter / Airtel_Presence: @satpati Hi! Please allow

usually i do not suggest responding to such articles. but feel free to add to my comment there!

The above data provides clear indication that Airtel is out there on Twitter with an objective of engaging with its customers. In last five months the brand tweeted 34,991 tweets and 33,928 were replies. The only telecom brand that is performing so well in providing customer support on Twitter.

That's an Impressive Record.Which other Indian company be it any sector has more than 30,000 Replies?

Let's read it another way.

Which other Indian company, be it any sector, receives more than 30,000 complaining tweets?

That's an Impressive Record.

Which other Indian company be it any sector has more than 30,000 Replies?

One more example of how good airtel used to be. I think it still has the best social media support. But they should better look more into what people want!On other note, many airtel users I met are happy with their service. Most of them are general people who use 4-5 GB of internet at month. The mobile users know that airtel does not have nay great plans but stick to it for its coverage and quality.Two sides of a coin!

One more example of how good airtel used to be. I think it still has the best social media support. But they should better look more into what people want!

On other note, many airtel users I met are happy with their service. Most of them are general people who use 4-5 GB of internet at month. The mobile users know that airtel does not have nay great plans but stick to it for its coverage and quality.

Two sides of a coin!

Exactly, you are absolutely right. I was extremely happy with my 8GB FUP on 2mbps plan, until I started video calling my relatives abroad. And recently, after switching to MTNL on an unlimited plan, I have really found a stark difference on some aspects between Airtel and others. Airtel does have the best customer support. They are simply always on their toes to help their customers.

Let's read it another way.

Which other Indian company, be it any sector, receives more than 30,000 complaining tweets?

Well said but don't forget its No.1 is terms of Subscriber base. And almost 50% of these tweets are not actually complaints. One such example had already put up bt Sushubh in tweet post. Rs 50 for itemized bill can't be a complaint.

I agree that not everything would be a complaint, but the 50 rupees for itemised bill definitely is. There was a ruling recently which said that customers (even prepaid) could get one itemised bill per month on request free of cost

As per TRAI Guidelines , It says Itemized Bill charges not to exceed Rs 50 . Yes recently TRAI ordered Itemized bill to be allowed for Prepaid Susbcriber But Free of Cost thing was not there.Also all Telcos provides 1-2 months Itemized Bill Free on New connections.