Airtel IPTV Software Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehrotra.akash

Regular
ISP
I-ON(Dvois)/Airtel+IPTV/Photon+
Just switched on my IPTV and got a software update..Has anyone else got it and have you noticed any changes??

Yes did get the update on my stb too...was diificult while the 4 mbps download was happening got upgrade failed notices twice...finally closed the downloads and let the upgrade happen....did not notice anything changed till now....though UTV world movies is now in time shift...taking the count to 42....and yes no visible problems while downloading at 4mbps and watching tv at the same time

i did not see any update notice. wife also did not tell me anything. so looks like i missed it during a reboot.

Yes did get the update on my stb too...was diificult while the 4 mbps download was happening got upgrade failed notices twice...finally closed the downloads and let the upgrade happen....did not notice anything changed till now....though UTV world movies is now in time shift...taking the count to 42....and yes no visible problems while downloading at 4mbps and watching tv at the same time

Even PTC has been replaced by ftv i think

Where is the 4mbps plan on IPTV, does it officially exist? I know admin got an offer, which he did not take.
Can you elaborate, price, fup etc? Thanks

he is using their regular 4mbps plan with iptv topup.

he is using their regular 4mbps plan with iptv topup.

whichever way, it proves you can have a functional 4mbps line and IPTV too. So technically they should double your 2mbps line to 4 mbps.
Are you still waiting and watching, or ready to take a plunge atleast to the 1299 plan and save some money?

nope. i am going to stick with my current plan. cannot take a chance with a 15GB FUP falling down to 256kbps.

Yes...My downloads have gone fewer...as now I am using moviemart for original blu rays...I need good streaming for my youtube vdeos(for the kid)....got youtube connected to my TV thru PS3...the 4 mbps is good for that....it has 25 gb limit...( and have got 20%discount on the 1399 plan for 6 months)....so what more can I ask...Yes HD would have been nice...but for that I spent 2600 on TS HD and paying 150/month for two HD channels...You will ask me is it worth it....Though there are mostly repeats and things that you will not watch if they were on SD....Its what you and I have been waiting for since we bought our HD/HD Ready TVs...So 75 Bucks per channel and 75 bucks for movies like Raavan/Kites etc... definitely worth it

Yes...My downloads have gone fewer...as now I am using moviemart for original blu rays...I need good streaming for my youtube vdeos(for the kid)....got youtube connected to my TV thru PS3...the 4 mbps is good for that....it has 25 gb limit...( and have got 20%discount on the 1399 plan for 6 months)....so what more can I ask...Yes HD would have been nice...but for that I spent 2600 on TS HD and paying 150/month for two HD channels...You will ask me is it worth it....Though there are mostly repeats and things that you will not watch if they were on SD....Its what you and I have been waiting for since we bought our HD/HD Ready TVs...So 75 Bucks per channel and 75 bucks for movies like Raavan/Kites etc... definitely worth it

Correct me if I am wrong, so your package is standalone dsl with 4mbps 25gb fup @ 1399 + standalone IPTV @ 299?
I was in the impression that we could only take the combined iptv broadband package, and not pick in chose!

got the update last night. did not see if anything has changed. coz i was too bothered about the malfunctioning wireless router at my place. i still cannot get it to work. everything is fine. the settings. my laptop can connect to it. but the net would not work through wi-fi 🙁 cannot see what the problem is. sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.