• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,066
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbyte

ISP
Airtel
hi, I have been waiting for the past 6 days for Airtel IPTV. I have Tata Sky and am approaching my renewal date and still no sign of installation.Every call with the floor supervisor gives a reason of backend is having issues since commercial launch date. I dont understand this - they took cheque from me promising installation within 2 days and now they are not even COMMITING to a date. They are saying we will keep you informed.I am not sure when these problems will get resolved.

Today Airtel IPTV was installed and it is working good. My two complaints - changing channels is slow and there is no extended info (like synopsis of movie, actor info, etc.) like Tata Sky.Time Shift TV (HBO!!) is good and most of all I like the fact that 999 gets me phone + broadband + TV.I asked about the problems in its backend and it appears they had firmware which was not compatible with the connection. The first thing he did after installing the box was upgrade the firmware and I'm seeing no problems (except the slowness)Airtel will stomp other TV channels and dishwallahs if it maintains quality and gives a better experience.

Airtel will stomp other TV channels and dishwallahs if it maintains quality and gives a better experience.

And remove FUP.

Status
Not open for further replies.