Airtel IPTV in bangalore - User Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aashish Gupta

I just came to know about the launch of airtel iptv service in bangalore through the banners they've put all over the city. I just wanted to get a review of the service from someone who has taken the iptv connection and started using it. Please post your experience here.

I got it installed last week and it is pretty good. I love the timeshift feature.Thanks,Gopichand Pai

How's the quality...better than DTH?And I believe that a top up of Rs 250 per month gives you all the channels right?

I went for Magic 999 plan which has unlimited broadband(512kbps till 8GB and 256kbps after that), voice and tv. Right now few regional channels are not coming. Customer care says they are not yet launched in Bangalore due to bandwidth issue. Those channels should be available by month end or early January.As far as the quality is concerned it is very good.

Today we had a demo of Airtel IP TV in our apartment. The quality was not very good. The representative mentioned that it is due to some problem with the TV that is being used for the demo. What is the experience of others on the clarity? How is this Airtel IP TV compared to Tata Sky / other options? Does anyone have a good comparison between the various options? Srikanth

Please avoid airtel iptv. Twice it stopped working in just a month... First time when it didn't work airtel took 12 days to rectify the problem. Now its been more than 2 days IPTV is not working...Thanks,Gopichand Pai

These people were not able to provide Broadband connection in my place while there are connection just 2-3 streets away, they've been telling me for 4-5 years now that my place is not feasible and we shall expand the capability and should be able to provide BB connection in 2-3 weeks - for 4-5 yrs now !

Status
Not open for further replies.