• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,237
Status
Not open for further replies.

pudu123

Regular
ISP
Airtel Xtreme 40Mbps
I am following up in my comments made by me on this thread from this post onwards https://broadband.forum/airtel-iptv/53017-airtel-iptv-vs-tata-sky-dth-airtel-bb-conundrum/3/#post352553

I just got a call Today from the guy who I had emailed about my problem.

He told me to stop payment of the cheque I had issued to Airtel and that he would send a guy to my house for another cheque.

I did what he told me and did the stop payment of the cheque.

5 minutes later he calls me up again and tells me NOT to make the stop payment as he had located the guy who had took the cheque from me. Apparently this guy was sitting with my cheque for one whole week without bothering to log in the info in the sytem. 😡

Now, of course all this is ONE BIG FRIGGIN' mess. :madness:

I used to defend Airtel by saying that their customer care was great when compared with MTNL. Now, I have been proven wrong.

I don't think I want IPTV anymore. What a week it has been!

what a shame on airtel's part!

I called my bank to revoke my stop payment.I was told that was NOT possible and that I will have to reissue the cheque. I must be looking like an idiot to my Bank for making a stop payment and then wanting to revoke it 5 minutes later!:madness:Thank you Airtel. You are making friends everywhere. EDIT

in that case i would have to warn you and a repeated occurrence would have to result in a suspension!

Status
Not open for further replies.