Airtel introduces Super HD Plus Topup @ 135+tax with 14 HD channels

MEGA HD PACK For 165 =====================1. Star Plus HD - 1252. Colors HD - 1263. Zee TV HD - 1274. Star Gold HD - 1805. Zee Cinema HD - 181 6. Star World HD - 1507. Star Movies HD - 2118. Movies Now HD - 2109. Discovery HD - 33810. NGC HD - 33911. History TV18 HD - 33712. ESPN HD - 22013. Star Cricket HD 22114. Ten HD - 22315. Sony HD - 128

I subscribed Mega HD pack and getting all 15 HD channels now.

have they stopped beaming CNBC HD?

Stupid move if you ask me to trade off with Zee
I guess CNBC HD was never part of any HD pack. I was not getting it in Super HD pack where I was receiving all other HD channels except CNBC.
Now too I think it can be subscribed as individual channel. (Might be it doesnt fit with other channels - Movies, Sports, Info type 🙂 )

well. why I asked was that it isnt there on their website. they updated it with Zee, ZCine and Sony but CNBC has gone missing. They would be complete idiots to not advertise. they still say 15. I guess they took it off air with UTV Stars.

Sorry OT- I really hate the Airtel Logo which is displayed in the TV Screen....

well. why I asked was that it isnt there on their website. they updated it with Zee, ZCine and Sony but CNBC has gone missing.

They would be complete idiots to not advertise. they still say 15. I guess they took it off air with UTV Stars.
Very late reply from me 🙂

Recently while surfing through channel list, I noticed that CNBC HD which was end of News channel list is now not present. That means it has been permanently removed by Airtel.

Pretty sad that Airtel never mentioned about removal of UTV Stars HD and CNBC HD (atleast I dont remember of receiving any message about these channel removal, like some message was sent about removal of Imagine TV).