• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,683

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
I changed job and looked at Airtel corporate plan offerings, but the normal Airtel Infinity looked more appealing.

As it includes Free 4G upto 3GB, free calls local + national+ sms+ roaming incoming calls free.
at Rs.549 this looked better and I opted.

I Don't call a lot but now its Peace Of Mind if bill stays under a fix limit.

I too am feeling tempted as the same plan is available to me... But thinking if inflating bill unncessarily as my usage is pretty low, paying 299 for 750 MB 4G, 600 local mins, 90 std mins - only the internet quota is the reason for me to even think of a change.

Last edited:
Damn! I never knew about these plans. Does one have to be eligible for these plans? I'm on 599 MyPlan right now and get 1GB data with some 1300 local calls free. I would shift to this in a heart beat!

the 550 plan is open to everyone with 3GB data and unlimited calls. just go to any airtel outlet.

was offered this when i went to enquire about a good plan to port from vodafone. airtel had no plans that compared to what i have on vodafone. 199 with 600 minutes of local and std calling and a few hundred sms.

I was on Airtel Power Plan 299 which gave me 1200 mins calling, 300 sms and 500 mb data. Plus i took 250 rs 1 gb 3g/4g data plan eventually paying 549. I changed to Myplan infinity 549 from app itself.

Also if you are a new airtel or new 4G customer, Airtel is giving you 3GB of free data for 12 months with everyplan. So you get Unlimited calls and 4GB internet for 349 and Unlimited calls and 6GB internet for 549.

Not sure how Jio will even take off

you don't even need to go to Airtel Outlet to opt for this plan, just call 121 and ask them to shift you to infinity plan
they would tell the plan details and upon your acceptance, they would migrate you to new plan, Rent and days from OLD plan would be adjusted on Pro-rata Basis.

Usually within 24 hours, you would get confirmation message that your new plan is active with blah blah benefits.

Also if you are a new airtel or new 4G customer, Airtel is giving you 3GB of free data for 12 months with everyplan. So you get Unlimited calls and 4GB internet for 349 and Unlimited calls and 6GB internet for 549.

Not sure how Jio will even take off

Do we get 4GB / 6GB every month ?

Jio offers everything free, Entire India is downloading it, even who never went online earlier are using YouTube full day long.
Calls are free, just imagine people calling their entire phonebook for free, everyday.

If u have a important call to make, spend some money, use a paid operator.

Jio might be stable when it becomes paid, but who knows when?

yes every month

If I login to my account and upgrade myPlan Infinity gives only 1GB for Rs 599 and unlimited calls. But the webpage "airtel(dot)in(slash)myplan-infinity" shows 3GB=3GB

I am confused....ten days back I got a new postpaid...am I eligible for this ?

every connection is eligible for the Infinity plan, just call 121 from your Airtel Number and request it.

if you are a recent post-paid customer, you will get added benefits as Free Data too.