Airtel Increases its GPRS charges w.e.f 5th jan 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 21,589
wat to do admin jee , i dont have a scanner at home if not i would have saved ur hard work 😗

so just posted the extract of the notice which i read in TOI :iplay:

sar jee. i did not scan that thing. i just found the image from their online epaper edition 😀

sar jee. i did not scan that thing. i just found the image from their online epaper edition 😀

thats smart of u :imwink:

i didnt think the screenshot would be necessary :ashamed:

oh a picture is definitely worth a lot more than 1000 words in these cases. 😀

Doesn't bode well for 3G pricing, does it 🙂On a related note I thought that these mobile companies were forbidden from launching new services until they supported MNP, what happened to that?

this is a change in tariff and not a new service 😕

I see that the change is only in flat rate charges...15 days/monthly charge has not increased I think.

I see that the change is only in flat rate charges...15 days/monthly charge has not increased I think.

no news about those packages yet

zero rental plan was anyways expensive and not practical to use.

its not practical , but i have ended up using them being at station to check the PNR status 🙁

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

docomo GPRS is still very good compared to otherss

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7533/docomo.jpg

no news about those packages yet

its not practical , but i have ended up using them being at station to check the PNR status 🙁

Daily pack would have been better option.
*222#
Rs 5 for 50 MB

Daily pack would have been better option.
*222#
Rs 5 for 50 MB

yes that would have been good , but sometime due to network congestion the activation takes time so i avoid these things worried of getting messed up

Videocon Mobile is advertising unlimited Internet for Rs.95. Is their network any good in Mumbai?Same with Uninor

Videocon Mobile is advertising unlimited Internet for Rs.95. Is their network any good in Mumbai?
Same with Uninor

videocon , uninor and Docomo would be the gainers of MNP !

any network small or big , their coverage would be nice in the city limits , sub urbs and the rural area would speak about an operators coverage

I just bought Docomo SIM but they discontinued their prepaid blackberry service. Plus I was in Mulund the other day and Docomo was showing only 1bar signal strength. Then all of sudden it switched to 'Emergency calls only'Videocon has unlimited internet - but is there a catch, like free usage policy?same with Uninor 6GB for Rs.98 with free facebook, twitter & orkut but with the 2G license scam and the new operators getting notice one wonders if these will around much longer or if they will have to pay a huge fine.