Airtel High latency in Games

• Thread starter Thread starter shivam12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 6,250
ISP
Airtel
How to get lowest possible ping/latency in Call of Duty/ Apex Legends? (Airtel Fiber )
I am in Gurgaon, Have Airtel Xstream Fiber 200mbps plan
I have a to link router connected to Airtel ONT modem through a lan cable
My TP-Link is connected to my gaming console
Can anyone help me?

Perform a speedtest from the TP-Link and send screenshot.

Upvote 0
@Zuke i know what ping is brother, the thing airtel need to understand is i am from gwalior and my gateway is bhopal my ping from the gateway is 30ms lmfao and from bhopal to mumbai its 10ms can u imagine that, if somehow they improve my ping from the gateway (bhopal) then it will be good.

ping from my location to gateway is 30ms which is not acceptable idk what they doing with the routes, routes from bhopal to mumbai are soo good but my local routes are just fucked up idk if its airtel fault or their so called ground level technical workers are doing it who knows

Upvote 0
I remember getting ping of 16-18ms in valorant mumbai server when i was in bangalore via ACT fibernet. Excellent routing and great pings. Ping to singapore sever was around 35-37ms.

Upvote 0
@mayankfawkes That's sad 😹 Even I get half of that for 2X distance to Bhopal.

Routing seems pretty fucked up in your case. Tried complaining to their customer care team? And if they were useless, how about appellate/nodal? 🤔

Upvote 0
@Zuke wait customer care? do they understand what ping or latency is? according to them if internet is working then there is no problem from their side lol

i have tried couple of times all they know is turn off your wifi and start it after 5 second and your problem will be fixed. India is growing and i think they should improve the latency with the speed.

few weeks ago i was getting 20ms ping from mumbai and 9ms from the gateway bhopal but it was just for 20min and my ping again back to 30ms from bhopal and 45 from mumbai lmfao

i hope airtel ban drugs in working hrs tho

Upvote 0