Airtel has enabled 3G for all postpaid customers?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,081

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
At least a couple of folks on Twitter are saying so...

Twitter

Twitter

Twitter

Are you an Airtel postpaid customer in any of the cities where Airtel 3G is present. Please check and respond!

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

And if this was not bad... Even Blackberry customers are now complaining...

Twitter

Ha ha .. if this was u.s , airtel would be facing action suite ?

of course. if it can be proven, i believe this is a solid case for a lawsuit here in the indian market as well. a complaint to trai would probably be enough to stop this nonsense. considering a lawsuit would probably not result in anything.

I guess if a service providers is providing 3G it will always be enabled .. You can always see 3G icon on ur handset if 3G signals r available .. It doesn't mean u can use 3G speed to surf net ..

i would assume here if you can connect to the service provider's 3G network, you are allowed to connect to it and use it. 😕

similar to how you cannot connect to rival service provider's network even though it is accessible from your mobile device?

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

the second tweet is interesting. the user seems to be saying that the feature is enabled and working as the company wants to give a preview of their 3G services to them!

Limited preview, of the 3G logo I guess?Cuz 3G FUP will be like 1 byte for Rs10 😀Boom your balance is -ve as wap.google.com loads lol