Airtel FTTH Huawei HG8145V5 Configuration

ISP
Airtel, Excitel, Den Boomband
Hello,

I am new customer to Airtel shifting from Excitel due to poor services after 1year.

I previously used Bandwidth Control, CloudFlare DNS on my TP-Link Router in Excitel's connection. Now Airtel provided me with this Trash Router I can't make out 90% of the things, let alone setting it up from scratch. I need help with Setting up Bandwidth Control and CloudFlare DNS on Router. Please Help.

Thanks.

what were you using on excitel? i imagine you can use that router and configure it to work with airtel?

Hello,

I am new customer to Airtel shifting from Excitel due to poor services after 1year.

I previously used Bandwidth Control, CloudFlare DNS on my TP-Link Router in Excitel's connection. Now Airtel provided me with this Trash Router I can't make out 90% of the things, let alone setting it up from scratch. I need help with Setting up Bandwidth Control and CloudFlare DNS on Router. Please Help.

Thanks.
Did you figure it out? I'm on the same train. Can't find any way to set DNS servers for the IPV4 WAN connection.

1589719970487.webp

Under LAN tab, add primary and secondary DNS. This resolved my issue with Jio wifi calling on my iPhone and issues with Jio apps - Jiotv, cinema