Airtel Exploiting Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter rockyshaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 3,701

rockyshaw

ISP
Airtel Broadand
Hi Friends I have been using Airtel Broadband from years and due to my sheer negligence, Airtel has fooled me a lot.The FUP is not perfect, my software recorded 7 gb of data usage it runs on startup and airtel showed 10 gb , I had a faulty splitter and airtel made me pay for it, where as other connections like that of Reliance and local DSL connection charge way less than airtel without any FUP and provide full hardware support.If we continue to use airtel broadband then they are going to continue this shit, I suggest people to take some trouble and start looking into alternatives remember they are going to give you some attractive offers once you start leaving their connections but its a small price to pay for better future. Airtel is a very bad ISP and I recommened people to switch from airtel if possible switch your mobile phone connections too

If we continue to use airtel broadband then they are going to continue this shit,
this is other way around, despite of their shitty things people are still using airtel. being in Kolkata you have lots of options then why are you using this ?
There are places where craptel is only option as out govt thingy is failed to provide internet.
craptel is crap & looting customer, this is universal constant, but they provide reliable service (at extortioned amount of money)

Sushubh i myself signed up for bsnl from their udaan website. Next day received the call and the person came at the time i called hin to take documents n security deposit.Talked to sde today. He says they are laying new line in my area so will give my connection in a week.

cool. seriously considering getting it. though not sure about paying 5000 bucks for two connections. airtel's new packages are awful. cheaper ones are very bad VFM.

Talk to the exec that calls you. Ask him number of sde of your area. Call sde ask him situation of line. How old is it, how far is exchange, is line underground or overhead.

ah noida. good luck with that city. at least it is now considered better than gurgaon in most aspects!

Haah. Nah, man ! Was in Gurgaon over the weekend. Took me 3 long hours from the airport to my place and I had to leave the same day. 🙁