Airtel EDGE Rs. 98 1GB One Month Validity Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 147
  • Views Views 42,407
yea...it worked for me why i tried 3G. Actually now airtel has separated accounts for 2g is account no. 10 and 3G is account no.11....that seems to have fixed the 3g speeds on 2g

airtel is being run by bad boys 😀

Thankyou for recharging with Airtel 2G Internet pack. Enjoy Airtel internet at 2G speeds. For faster downloads, videos and more, upgarde to 3G packs

got this sms from airtel.

they need a spell checker.

grr...everytime I use my cell to just open IBF and just open one thread I get charged like 5 to 6 buks and if I open IBF more than once which I usually do I end up getting charged 15 buks in a day....seems gonna have to subscribe to a data plan. I didn't want to because I am not using net much at all on my cell but getting charged crazy on it !

if you are getting charged 15 bugs like this get the data plan as it provide 1 GB for 98 bugs

Now Airtel has some what plugged 3G speeds on 2G recharges some what.Let us say you do a 3 G activation in a sim with left over 2 G pack and force it connect in WCDMA/ HSDPA only-- it will show 3G network and might give 3 G speeds for a short time. with in minutes or a hour ,it will restict speed to 40 Kbps.Then you will cry and force data card to connect in Edge only- then you will see 180-200 kbps.All new street bought Airtel pre paid sims ( rs 5 or 6 with talk value Rs 30:Boy hot🙂 with an instant 1 GB ( rs 98/30 days or Rs 51/15 days) Gprs recharge/activation will even get 3G speeds for 2 days ( till your ID copies reach the desk who do the input in to their system)If you are smart you can download say 500 mb-700 mb in 3G speed in 1-2 days ,use up the 30 rs talk time and throw away the sim and do over and over again ( Rinse and repeat):stop:. being locked in 40 kbps in 3 G network is no fun!

use up the 30 rs talk time and throw away the sim and do over and over again (

It's better to transfer talk time to another airtel number by dialing *141#, did you try it?....few days back i got the below sms from airtel

WTF, 10mb for 1rs, validity 30days?

It's better to transfer talk time to another airtel number by dialing *141#, did you try it?....few days back i got the below sms from airtel
I have not. It is some what useful to transfer talktime to a permanent airtel no instead of calling people from new no's.
I normally useup calling STD family members on landline and file it away.
My wife has a permanent airtel voice no. I will try transfering credit balance.

WTF, 10mb for 1rs, validity 30days?

useful for kids with java phones for checking emails for few days may be!

I was ripped off the 3G speeds I was getting in November end. (around 22nd).got 3G from July to November! But since 25th December I am back on 3G,The connectivity is consistent and I totally love it.PS: I am using the Rs. 98 - 1GB - EDGE pack!

Can anyone please let me know how I can activate this plan on a postpaid connection? Do I have to visit a customer service outlet? The sms sending fails.

I just bought rs98 2gb and when I try to recharge, it always fails, when i try recharge on 123, it says 'service is unavailable' and using *101*(14digit)# it says invalid combination... just wasted rs 98. airtel sucks big time :/ and funny thing is, card still says 'unlimited upto 2gb'

heh. if i was not at home 99% of the times, i would probably be using one of the affordable 3G plans.