jealous of what?

..!
I recharged yet again 2-3 days back and for second time in a row - I got 2GB 😀

And yea, 3G is still on ! 😉

I recharged yet again 2-3 days back and for second time in a row - I got 2GB 😀

And yea, 3G is still on ! 😉

Me too got 2gb (which I hardly finish)
Speeds are more like 2g or less

Can you please specify the mode of recharge you opted for???

My plan gets autorenewed. I am facing two problems with respect to 3g. I can not switch to 2g network through my phone. I also tried deactivation 3g by sending sms to 121. That blacked out the network on my phone. I had to somehow switch back to 3g. Second problem I faced yesterday, while roaming, i did not get any network in areas where there was no 3g, only when I reached jaipur, was I able to get network. But the data would not work then. Need help as I have to travel a bit in the next few days.

wait for some time and they may clip the data limit to 500MB saying it is Fair.I wonder when there are FUP limits put why call any plan UNLIMITED

plan prices should also be reduced 1GB for 98 buks is fuked

and I didn't get third time lucky! Got only 1GB data this month and now only 300 MB is remaining for the next 17 days!

Same for me. The limit has been automatically reduced to 1gb and I no longer get 3G speeds.

ok. i have another mess in my hands. i think my 98 rupee pack expired yesterday. and it should have been automatically updated right?do not think so. everytime i switch from edge to wifi. i get a popup with last call charges. and this is when i have not made any calls. so looks like it is deducting money for 2G usage. i tried *567# and tried subscribing to the updated 98 rupee 1GB 30 day plan and it tells me that i am still subscribed. bollocks. no idea what to do now.

^^ were you on the 2gb plan? Has your balance been deducted? In my case balance (98) wasn't deducted. So I disabled and reenabled it. From what I guess, they are auto disabling the plan for users who had 2 gb usage.

i do not really keep an eye on my balance. i dont think money was deducted. i guess i would disable the plan and reenable it. 😕

try *123*10# if it says account invalid or shows 0MB left each account then you plan in not active or you have used up the free usage (which is next to impossible because no more 3G speeds)