Airtel Edge: 1GB for 60 rupee plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 9,951
ok i am not even drunk but i think this thread has lost a couple of pages worth of conversation 😕

When I dial the code *567#, I get USSD code running and then it says connection problem or invalid MMI code. I have an android handset running a CM7 rom. In fact this is happening with almost all the things that I am trying. Have been trying to get call forwarding working for a couple of hours :heart-borken:

As far as I have found out, there is no 99 Rs plan for postpaid anymore. The minimum plan according to the CC is 198 which is a bit unreasonable I think. Also, does anyone have any idea about the NOP (net on phone) plan that costs 149 and has unlimited usage? I wont be using the phone as a modem. How is the speed on this plan? Will I be able to browse properly on this? Will all applications that require data work flawlessly?

To get 1GB(which was 2GB earlier) 2G plan, send the sms INTERNET to 121 and follow the instructions.I am not sure net on phone plan is still there or not. It was costing 149/week. Speeds are 2G speeds.