Airtel Edge: 1GB for 60 rupee plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 9,950
i was able to deactivate 60 rupee plan and activate 98 rupee plan today. no idea if i did it in the correct order. might have ordered the 98 rupee plan twice 😕

Dial *123*10#It should show your remaining data balance and validity 🙂

airtel national sms plans suck start from 62 buks

Its better in Karnataka circle.

300 National & Local sms pack 31 rupees

500 daily National & Local sms pack 51 rupees

----------

i had activated 98 rupee plan.

they have renewed the 60 rupee plan once again.

looks like they charged both 98 bucks and 60 bucks from my account.

Tough to fight with them, they have n no.of excuses...

You guys had mentioned that Airtel is getting is systems updated for last few days. And Now the result is in front of you. Thay have updated their system to dupe customer account. Now You will be charged with multiple rentals. What a genius guy who developed such system. He difinately need a solid Kick on his Ass. Bharti grp is taking loss in South Africa and bloody raising tariff in India to compensate their loss. What a crap !!!

got a call from airtel presence. the dude said that he would look into it and try to get me a refund of 60 bucks. told him that i want to stick with 98 rupee plan and i would ensure that there is enough balance every month. in any case... the major annoyance was that the guy continued to call me subhash and had NO IDEA what i wrote in the mail to airtel presence.why do i write everything in detail about the problem? maybe i should just write in... call me on this number kthxbye.

no update until now.

but one weird thing.

the popup alert message about 2G data consumption shows i have around 3000MB in my account.

heh. absurdity at its best.

----------

that means they activated both 60 rupee and 98 rupee plans in my account. i wonder what the validity is at the moment.

i am hardly going to consume 100MB of it looking at the speeds i get here.

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is
working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the
inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further
details of your concern as the need arises.

just got this mail now.

man their auto responder is slow.

in gujarat rs: 49 paper coupon recharge 1 gb and after 24-48 hrs later another 1 gb total 2GB validity 30 days

250 pack which gives 8Gb also removed?

----------

I just check in their website it shows its still there, Quite a good gprs pack.. 250/3months = RS 83 Per month for 2.6 Gb of data

the same problem happened today. 98 rupee plan was automatically renewed in the morning. and i am being charged for every access to data right now. *567# tells me that i am indeed subscribed to the 98 rupee plan. airtel ****ers.

well today even i wrongly entered 98plan two times :suicide: and called CC but they won't listen and here goes whole month talk time . F@k you airtel