Airtel DTH STB is owned by the company and not the customer

• Thread starter Thread starter emptymt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 21,160
You mean ten golf SD is 200Rs??

200Rs?!! Whoa!!I doubt there will be 5000 people in India who would watch Golf!5000 ppl = 10 lakh revenue per month. Only then I would call that affordable.

*******s.........told my tv was faulty wen picture started running vertically. i called LG engineer, he charged me 425 ,even changed parts and then he told me its stb only.......mother****ers now gave me old stb for 350 rs and now total cost of changing stb is 900 rs. due to ******* airtel dth engineer should have been 350 only:001wub:😡

dude. get rid of airtel while you can. it is a bag of pain.

You should have tried playing a DVD with a DVD player first instead of calling LG engineer!You can even get that "DD National" antenna (costs 50-100Rs) and check if TV is fine!

You should have tried playing a DVD with a DVD player first instead of calling LG engineer!

You can even get that "DD National" antenna (costs 50-100Rs) and check if TV is fine!

i paid that ******* rs 100 because picture was not coming and also for running pcture verticall(occasionally).............i didnt know that ******* is just dumb****

OT: @chromaniac: profanity filter should auto-ban if more than 2 swear words found! 😀 @toocool 😛

lol. telling you that the problem is with television is just like the age old excuses of your computer has a virus and that is why your net is slow 😀

Even new digital cameras come with TV out wires. You can even use them to prove that its not TV fault.