AIRTEL DTH - HD DVR Horrible Service, Un professional behavior of service manager, Tippasandra Area

• Thread starter Thread starter sajusankar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,989

sajusankar

ISP
Airtel
I bet guys even Sunil Mittal will not be able to get an HD DVR upgrade if he resides in Bangalore under the Tippasandra service area of Airtel DTH. The service is pathetic and i feel ashamed that i had to make around 25 calls in last 2 days to get a HD DVR upgrade but still no body has turned up not have got any calls from any service engineers.. Still waiting... I have been an Airtel DTH customer for past few years and was patiently waiting for the HD DVR launch. Did call up 12150 on Saturday morning requesting for the HD DVR upgrade. Was promised that the upgrade will happen around 4:00pm sameday.. Got an SMS soon after the call with the request no.,9177971, but the good impression of the SMS was short lived as i got another message in 2 hours that the issue is resolved and was asked to contact a tel no in bangalore 9379227794 for any issues.. I did call up this number and after repeated calls got hold of a lady and she mentioned that she is aware of this call and her manager has closed it as it will be resolved by evening. I was bit surprised with the service request process what an organization like Airtel follows, but was confident that somebody will turn up by 4:00pm. I also took the service engineers number and called him up "Manju" who said he may try to come over by 4:30PM. Moved few of my personal appointments and waited for the service engineer to landup and infact called up 12150 again to check and was assured that the person will turn up, but no body turned up till 4:30. Again called up 12150 and this time the call was attended by another lady who said that the issue will be resolved by 6:30 pm. I called up again after 6:30 as no body turned up this time was attended by a customer executive by the name Raju who infact didn't have any clue of what is a service request and what does customer service mean.. After speaking to him i realized that i was just wasting my time hence requested to transfer the call to his supervisor but he refused and mentioned that he doesn't have one. Not bad at all.. Good training and coaching by one of the reputed brads in India. The conv went on for 5 minutes and he put me on hold for another 10 minutes and later hung up the phone without telling me anything, I did call up again and requested for Raju's supervisor and this time was connected to a gentleman by the name Lokesh who was apologetic and logged another service request 9196089 with reason as "Delay in resolution" and mentioned to me that the issue will be resolved by 1:30 pm on Sunday. Within an hour got another SMS that this call too was closed and if not satisfied again call up the number 9379227794. This number was not getting answered post 5:30pm Saturday. I waited till sunday 1:30 pm and since no body turned up and this time managed to speak to some body in the back office. I was curious to know who is closing my calls without resolving the issue and was told that the Bangalore service manager was the culprit. After talking to the back office person he logged another request 9223589 with the reason as wrong resolution. He also told me that he is going to conference me with the bangalore service manager and will call me back within 5 minutes. I havent received any calls yet from the back office nor the service engineer or service manager till now (8:35pm Sunday). I am on Airtel network so i dont think they will come back with a reason that the network was not reachable. Anyway the wait still continues as the latest time given to me for resolution of the fourth service request is tomorrow after noon. I am sure that by tomorrow morning the request will be closed in the system by the great service manager but the issue will never be closed.. Will post an update on tomorrow happening by evening.

Mai to apne aap ko bahut lucky samjoonga. Mere paas 4/2/2011 se d2h settelite box tha. 1/6/2011 ko maine socha d2h hd dvr khareedoon. Sirf recording keliye. Likin INDIRANAGAR aur MALLESWARAM ke kisi bhi shop me d2hhddvr nahi mila.phir maine online team se madad maangi to unhone seeda distributor se mere ghar par hi delivary karvaya(16/6/2011 11:30AM KO),12:30AM ko cc me instllation requwest diya. 12:55AM ko instllation team se phone aaya, aur poocha ki aarahe hai 2:00PM tak instllation poora hoke active bhi hogaya. 6:00PM takto DVR bhi active hogaya.Vaise 27/12/2009 se 26/1/2011 tak mere paas AIRTEL DIGITAL tv hi tha.