Airtel DTH billing issues

• Thread starter Thread starter endless
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,804

endless

ISP
airtel
Hi friends,to start off with, i got my Airtel Digital TV free with my Samsun 32" LCD tv in last december. along with, i got the activation kit (envelop). on opening the envelop i got the recharge coupon of Rs. 1650. i followed the instructions and called up the customer care number, registered my number there and provided them the 16 digit pin number of recharge coupon. i got the installation date in return from Airtel. my installation done 2 days before the committed date. the installation engineer signed me a activation form and asked for the recharge coupon of Rs. 1650. i handed the coupon to him that time. he told me that he will take the coupon with him along with activation form, and committed that my account activation will be done in 24 hours. as he committed, my account got activated next day. i enjoyed the 5 months free subscription of Mega pack as per the scheme. on 25th of May this year, my 5 months subscription got expired and i recharged with Rs.500. but my account did'nt got activated!!! i called up the customer care on 28th of May and registered a complaint. the customer care executive told me that my initial recharge coupon of Rs. 1650 is not reflected in my account :O, thus i need to provide them the pin number of that coupon again. i told them that the coupon is not with me now as the installation engineer took it with him for activation. they registered the complaint about the issue and gave me the date of problem resolution of 3rd June. mean while a escalation manager called me up and assured me that he will solve the issue in couple of days, but more than a week passed out and he didnt helped me at all and finally he disappeared smwhere!!! there after i started off the process again, but even after the weeks of communication with CC, m not able get my services activated at all. after the long mental trauma, finally the CC is saying that they would be able to do anything without the pin number of that Rs. 1650 recharge coupon.m feeling cheated by airtel and totally blank about what to do? please help guys and guide, what should i do. 😕

:wall: This is what I will say. I got itfor 2500 mega 6month. There was no rs 2000 voucher in package as it was from very first lot. after about 50 days I got call from airtel asking for precharge of 2000. They deactivated my vc & stb. Luckily I had installation engr's no who gave me main distrbutors no . Ultimately after follow up for 3 days and he gave recharge pin . There cust care is CUSTOMER BEWARE LINE.:madness:😡

You need to hold for over half hour at least for 2/3 attempts.

Good Luck! :hysterical: