Airtel Down

• Thread starter Thread starter mikrotik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 390
  • Views Views 30,671
Did this go down just few mins back? Even their app is not working for lodging complaint.

The app is working and so is the service.

Airtel working fine for delhi and gurgaon users? Speed drops, high pings?

My static IP and bridge mode is down for the last 4 days after transferring my connection to a new fat-box.
And today they say it cannot be done in the new fat-box for now and they need another 4 days.

Does telephone frequently disconnects , im on zte router the phone led turnoff for one minute randomly settings shows voip registration failed then it reconnects. Calls suffers lag after 1 min can hear other side.

My airtel connection has been randomly facing ISP Timeout error every once a day atleast. This started about 3-4 days back. Restarting router solves the issue. Anybody else facing this problem? I am from Kolkata.

@AltusRector I was also facing a similar problem. What I observed is that this could be related to two things- 1. Optical power or 2. Power fluctuation, low voltage or frequent power cuts resulting in frequent mains to inverter and back switching.

what channel should is set my 2.4ghz router so that it wont interface with beetle cordless phone 2.4ghz channel is not mention on it.
there is some audio dropping between calls . customer care has told they changed the config from there side should work fine.

So the broadband services for the static ip customers in Ncr region is down since 11:15 am and no resolution in site.

I am connected to DELHI gateway, down for me as well. Static IP shows connected but its not getting internet.

I don't have a static IP, normal internet works fine (non-bridge mode), but the bridge network is not working from sometime.

I think its about to be the end of 1gbps up down for people on Delhi gateway(static IP)

Also, seems like IPv6 is working fine, the issue is with IPv4. It's going on and off. Downdetector too shows issues with Airtel since 11.00 am today.