Airtel disconnects frequently

• Thread starter Thread starter faraaz102
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 19,355
@members/rockyin/

just dont know that i cant edit a post anyway
Sorry. ONLY You can edit your posting ANY time. NO restrictions.
Admin ( and may be moderator) , normally do not touch/edit/delete the postings, unless they violate guidelines.
Please ,feel free to post your problems/comments in any forum.
I am learning a lot by researching for an answer, ( for all subjects which I know very little) and most of the time I may not be correct., and could make mistakes. I don't edit/delete my postings normally, and give reasons ( if we like to.) for editing.

Rockyin edit those posts only if u feel u have commented wrongly.changing too much may spoil the flow of the thread.yes, i'm glad your problems got sorted out.🙂

@members/rockyin/

I don't edit/delete my postings normally, and give reasons ( if we like to.) for editing.

Well may be next time i follow as u said🙂

Rockyin edit those posts only if u feel u have commented wrongly.
changing too much may spoil the flow of the thread.
yes, i'm glad your problems got sorted out.
🙂

ur right mac i didnt think at that time but anyway flow of the thread restored🙂

@ rockin i havent read the entire thread so i asked u whether its neccessary to post this much info but ur post has the info's reqd to solve ur problem so as per the other members posts feel free to ask ur doubts 🙂

Guys, Please help me. I am facing the same problem that Rocky faced. Please tell me how to solve it.I am having Beetel BX110 modem. Is that the root cause of the problem?Thanks in advance.Vinayak

frequent disconnect problem for my airtel broadband for more than 4 months airtel nowa days really sucks. worst customer care and service .,just i migrated to bsnl just now