Airtel Digital TV HD: List of activated Channels ... National geographic Hd is Activated.

• Thread starter Thread starter surcal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 36,187
NGC HD is not FREE, u must call the CC to activate it. Its Rs 15 pm. I also think that u can add the top up online.

OMG!

You all are getting that channel for free ?? :O:O:O

Reply please..

Only the people who bought TS are getting it for free for 2 months then its Rs 30 for NGC HD and Discovery HD.....NGC HD has better programming but for them surround sound means same sound from all the speakers...Discovery is good with the Sound but has some stupid programs whenever I sit to watch it.

BTW Discovery HD is not yet on Airtel HD

I called up TS CC and complained about the Chinese subtitles and they refused to entertain it as a complaint and refused to give me a ticket no. for it, as it is supposedly from NGC end as told to me, even after explaining that the same feed is coming from Airtel HD and Sun HD without the chinese subtitles, but no one ready to listen. I wrote amail after that to support team, explaining everything in detail, and how stb's itself come with the subtitle option so that customer can put it on or off in US and elsewhere, but again I got a call that they have understood the problem but can not do anything about it as they don't know how to fix it. They will talk to the tech guys but can't put a timeframe to it. So invariably they will never fix it as buying cheap equipment from chinese companies have put them into the position of giving chinese subtitles too🙂....the best they could have done was paid airtel and sun to give the chinese subtitles too so that no one gets to know that its their fault 🙂

Friends, Can any one suggest me how to connect the Airtel STB HD, with 5.1 Speakers, as I don't find enough points behind to connect the speakers?

Does your 5.1 speakers have a spdif port? then you can connect it using that.