• Thread starter gauravbahuguna
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 5,282
G

gauravbahuguna

ISP
mtnl broadband
hay. guys u might hav seen a logo at the right bottom of ur TV screen in the recieved signals of ur airtel DTH, when i want to record a program the logo appears in the in the recording. so can anybody tell me is there is any way to remove the logo from the recieved signals cz company is not paying for its advertisementi dont want to see that logo plz tell me if there is any way or technique .......

D

droidsuree

Confused!
ISP
Airtel 2mbps UL
There are 2 ways, buy original stuff from the shop! or Download from the internet!

S

shaile

Tata Sky DTH FANBOY ALERT
ISP
hick
It should not effect viewing when the logos are transparent like Tata Sky has a clear transparent logo. Also downloading will be another good option as all TV content is available on net.

A

A.Pradeep

Madurai kaaran
ISP
Airtel 512 kbps Unlimited Broadband
You can crop the video.

A

alphatocharlie

ISP
Tata
hay. guys
u might hav seen a logo at the right bottom of ur TV screen in the recieved signals of ur airtel DTH, when i want to record a program the logo appears in the in the recording. so can anybody tell me is there is any way to remove the logo from the recieved signals cz company is not paying for its advertisement
i dont want to see that logo plz tell me if there is any way or technique .......

The logo you see is not added from your set top box as the transmitted video already has that logo.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
i hate logos. thank goodness airtel iptv has no logo. but they would add it eventually. and i would hate them for doing that then.