Airtel Digital TV and Viveks take customers for a ride

• Thread starter Thread starter Asham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,580

Asham

ISP
Airtel
I am a disgruntled customer and felt cheated by a well known digital service provider like Airtel. After taking a day off from office, I had to run from pillar to post and the issue has not been resolved. I had subscribed for South Super Value package and on 5 August 2010, paid for the STB box, installation charges trusting Airtel service providers. The free service got expired on 4 Nov 2010 after which we made a recharge at Viveks Service Centre, 144, Royapettah High Road, Mylapore, Chennai 6004 for Rs 1500. I called up the customer care of Airtel and they confirmed the annual subscription has been renewed. All of a sudden they cut the transmission on 5 May. My mother went to Viveks and nobody was even able to give a suitable reply. Viveks conveniently shirked us off saying their job was just to recharge. Today I go again to Viveks and a female on the service centre asked me to call up Airtel customer care and I wasted my credits on mobile being put on hold for a long time and finally a customer care service agent says that my credits have been exhausted and nothing can be done.They have been transmitting another package of a higher value even without getting my confirmation. It is attrocious and I felt cheated outright. Will somebody have some conscience, try to get the issue resolved and put an end to cheating. The worst customer care service