Airtel Customer Support Lines are totally inaccessible!

• Thread starter Thread starter mastersquall
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,808

mastersquall

Final Fantasy Series Fan
ISP
Airtel
hi guys,
i have been calling 121 and 198 for 4days but no use . they are not picking call . always get machine answer that please call later .

I need to throw out airtel broadband connection from my house . today i had mailed them on care.ncr@airtel.in and asking them to remove my connection . any other thing i need to do

Na, an Email is enough. Now, sit back and wait for retention dept.'s call. Don't be lured by their pathetic retention tariff plans.Anyway, what tariff plan are you currently on and what ISP are you gonna migrate to?

. today i had mailed them on care.ncr@airtel.in and asking them to remove my connection . any other thing i need to do
You've done enough good to yourself. Relax & find another feasible ISP

dont trust the retention plans they would work for 1 week and be fuped again .

dont trust the retention plans they would work for 1 week and be fuped again .

I second that........when you are fuped just throw them out....don't believe their false promises

i am not saying i want this connection . i am saying i want to throw this connection out of my house as soon as possible but how do i confirm they have got my message as 121 is not working properly . Any other way to kick this connection out

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Na, an Email is enough. Now, sit back and wait for retention dept.'s call. Don't be lured by their pathetic retention tariff plans.

Anyway, what tariff plan are you currently on and what ISP are you gonna migrate to?

i am on 649plan and i am getting tata photon plus as i travel lot

Same problem is coming to me . I am unable to call cust care 121 or 198 from last 7 days. Airtel users are you getting the same problem .

Airtel users please check are you able to talk to cust care from airtel fixed line . I am always getting message all agents are busy right now call again later.
Are you facing the same problem?

Same problem is coming to me . I am unable to call cust care 121 or 198 from last 7 days. Airtel users are you getting the same problem .

So the rumour is true it seems....all the airtel staffs were sacked & headoffices were vacated....so airtel customers, you need not pay the bill ever...LOL

They are dead as well as their phone lines....the only living thing is FUP. A noob ? Why are u trying to call deaf peoples?

So Airtel is packing up and going to Nairobi or anywhere for ever .Congrats everyone lets have premium party !

i am not saying i want this connection . i am saying i want to throw this connection out of my house as soon as possible but how do i confirm they have got my message as 121 is not working properly . Any other way to kick this connection out

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

i am on 649plan and i am getting tata photon plus as i travel lot

Visit their office/centre